Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Family Time

This past weekend we spent in Winchester with Rich's family. There was no reason in particular that we went, we just wanted to spend some time with them. Rich also was able to help bale hay...and by bale, I mean 600 bales and 35 rolls later, the fields are wiped clean. It was an all day process, but Rich, Mac (the summer farm hand) and Rick (Rich's Dad) were able to get it all done.

I created a website for Suzy's art work (www.suzysmithartist.com). I had a lot of fun doing so - I just wish I was more creative. I suppose with time and practice, I'll get better. I created his Dad's Clark County Commissioner website when he was running for office last year and I also created my work's website. It's a slow process, but I'm learning.

The heat, sun and fun has certainly taken over the Ohio Valley lately. I don't think we'll have a break until September. It's that brutal outside. I am not so much a heat person so I don't like it, but I have to grin and bear it. The gym is even hot inside and when I leave spin class, I am soaked in sweat.

My sweet niece and nephew: Reagan and Clay
Digging for dino bones
Cow bone from somewhere on the farm
Team effort
Uncle Rich was dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment