We are so very lucky to have so many wonderful people in our lives that have offered to host a baby shower for us. We have a total of four showers before the baby is born, then a Sip 'n' See once Tyler makes his official arrival and is a few weeks old. I can't express my thanks to everyone who has been so very thoughtful throughout my entire pregnancy.
My first shower was hosted two weekends ago by my childhood friend Beth and her Mom Ann. My Mom and Ann went to high school together and have remained friends ever since. I was born in November of 1979 and Ann's daughter Beth was born in December of 1979 so we have grown up together. Beth was married in December of 2011 so my Mom and I had a wonderful time showering Beth with wedding wishes and gifts at a shower we hosted for her. I love party planning!
Here are a few pictures from the shower:
We received a lot of wonderful gifts that will certainly be put to good use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment